There might be some apps running unnecessarily on your Mac device, you can get rid of them they are cluttering up on your Mac. This article will help you with a guide to uninstall applications from your Mac devices without any error.
There is a time when your Mac device reaches to the maximum limit to store the apps and hence, there is not storage space left to install a new application. Uninstalling such apps become important as it becomes important as it is occupying unnecessary space in your Mac device and creates insufficient space for useful applications. There are different ways to uninstall the apps completely from your Mac device along with the steps to do so.
How to uninstall apps from your Mac entirely?
There can be three ways by which you can uninstall the apps from your Mac device and these are mentioned below:-
• Uninstalling the downloaded apps from the Mac App Store.
• Uninstalling the non-app store application in the Finder.
• Uninstalling the apps from your Dock.
These ways will be now elaborated with the help of steps-by-step procedure.
How to uninstall apps that are downloaded from the Mac App Store?
Uninstalling downloaded apps from the Mac App store is the same as uninstalling the apps from your iPhone. Follow the steps below to download the apps from the Mac App Store:-
1. In the first step, you have to open the ‘Launchpad’ on your Mac device.
2. Now, you have to find the downloaded app from the Mac App Store, which you want to remove or uninstall.
3. Click and then hold on the application icon, until rattles on your screen.
4. In this step, you have to click on the ‘X’ option that appears on the upper left corner of the app icon.
5. Now, click on the ‘Delete’ option to proceed further.
How to uninstall the non-app store application in the Finder?
If you have downloaded the apps from the website, then you can uninstall the same by following the steps mentioned below:-
1. In the first step, you have to click on the ‘Finder’ icon, visible on the Dock.
2. Now, click on the ‘Applications’ on the sidebar.
3. You have to scroll through the list, visible on the screen and then, find the app, which you want to uninstall.
4. Right click on the app, to open it.
5. Now, click on the ‘Move to trash’ option.
6. In this step, you have to click on the ‘Trash’ icon in your Dock.
7. In the final step, you have to click on the ‘Empty’ option.
How to uninstall apps from your Dock?
You can uninstall the apps with a simple drag and drop option from your Dock by following the steps mentioned below:-
1. You have to find the app, which you want to uninstall from your Dock, and then open the Application folder on your dock.
2. Now, click and hold the ‘app’ icon.
3. You have to drag the app icon to the ‘Trash’ icon, visible in your Dock and then release.
4. Now click on the ‘Trash’ icon and open it.
5. At last, you have to click on the ‘Empty’ option.
There are many other ways, which will let you know the steps to on “How to uninstall applications on Mac?” Some of the ways have been already discussed in the article above, if you want to know the other ways to uninstall the application from your Mac devices, then you can visit Apple’s official website. visit@:-Router Support Number |mcafee.com/activate